Friday, January 27, 2012

1/26/12

Weight: 120.9 (P.F. Chang's always bloats me up a couple of pounds... but it's just water weight!)

Today I ate:
1 banana
1 Lemon Zest Luna Bar
1/4 P.F. Chang's Ma Po Tofu with brown rice (it was about a cup in the order last night and I'd mixed it in, so I'm getting whatever is left)
1.5 cups of peas with about 1.5 tbsp. Earth Balance (non-hydrogenated soy margarine) - I lovelovelove green peas and have owned several "Peas on Earth" t-shirts, magnets...
Chickpea Salad (recipe here from Angela Liddon) on 100-calorie wrap
Whole Foods Tofu Spring Rolls (2) with Thai Peanut dressing (I think they're actually "Summer" rolls, though.  Spring rolls are fried, whereas these had that soft ricepaper wrapping - much healthier)
Tons of baby kale chips (used Tiffany's recipe, and they were really tasty! Omnivore husband liked them, too)
1 diet Mtn. Dew
1 glass of Coke Zero

Vitamins:
DEVA Vegan Prenatal Vitamin
VegLife Supreme Vegan D 2000 IU
DEVA Vegan Cal-Mag Plus (Zinc, Vitamin D, Boron & more) Chelated

No comments:

Post a Comment