Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/24/12

Weight: 119.8 (up .2 lbs... probably overdid it with the Cookie Dough Dip)

Today I ate:
1 banana
1 Lemon Zest Luna Bar
1 snack-size roll of Ritz crackers with 150-calorie portioned Sabra hummus (ran out of celery)
About a cup of the cookie dough dip... it thickened up in my fridge so I ate it in a bowl with a spoon, LOL
2 100-calorie whole grain tortilla wraps filled with spinach and arugula salad (chickpeas, carrots, dijon balsamic vinaigrette, 150-calorie pack of hummus, and trail mix - cranberries, almonds, soy beans)
1 can of diet Mtn. Dew
same vitamins as yesterday, though I'm now out of Jarrow Bone-Up and waiting for my DEVA Vegan Cal-Mag+ to arrive

2 comments:

  1. OMG Sarah I just doscovered your "hidden" blog today and I love LOVE the idea! My absolute goal is to go on a vegan diet (I'm vegetarian) but there's not enough (or in some cases, none AT ALL) vegan alternatives where I live to what I love such as yogurt and cheese, and that is incredibly disappointing. From what I know, the vegan stuff tend to be super pricey too ):

    You should post recipes with pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog! Guess what?! I am also a vegan (not so much as a statement... I'm just not a huge fan of animal produce). Although once in a while I will have some cheese or such.

    Call me a 'not strict vegan' !

    ReplyDelete