Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/12

Weight: 120

Today I ate:
1 6-oz. cup of vanilla soy yogurt (160 calories)
5 (for shame) Mocha Chip Muffins (someone else kindly wrote up the recipe here, but it's originally from Vegan with a Vengeance by Isa Chandra Moskowitz) (about 240 calories each... OH GOD)
Angela Liddon's Easy Black Bean Chili Dip garnished with 1 avocado ( For lunch I split it with my husband and we cleaned the plate! We ate it scooping it up with countless Baked Tostitos tortilla chips. Not diet-friendly to eat that much, but who's dieting this weekend?)
Crushed lentil soup (full bowl) with two restaurant pitas (a man's palm -sized)
Fattoush (pita chips, romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mint & parsley, sumac vinaigrette)
Fresh carrot-apple juice
1 500mL diet Pepsi Wild Cherry (which reminds me, I drank a can of diet Mtn. Dew yesterday and of course, forgot to write that in after I lost my post)

Vitamins:
DEVA Vegan Prenatal Vitamin
VegLife Supreme Vegan D 2000 IU
DEVA Vegan Cal-Mag Plus (Zinc, Vitamin D, Boron & more) Chelated

No comments:

Post a Comment